Saturday, February 28, 2009

Jopr 2.2 Sneak Peek

Jopr 2.2 is almost ready for release. I was going to build some nice flash demos, but there is so much new to cover, I didn't know where to begin! I wanted to get the message out quickly though, so, rather than wait for my flash demos to be completed, I decided to simply take some screen snapshots and post them up on the Jopr wiki.

Take a sneak peek here at what's coming - I think you will find Jopr 2.2 to be a great leap forward. It is much better than anything JBoss ON 1.x ever could or did deliver, and it is a major milestone even from the latest releases of JBoss ON/Jopr.

I am very proud of what we have been able to accomplish as a team - this is definitely the most feature-rich release of any previous JBoss ON/Jopr release.

No comments:

Post a Comment