Note that we've pulled in the Jopr plugins into this RHQ release. So, consider this new RHQ release a merging of both the RHQ project and the Jopr project.
Note: do not upgrade any existing Jopr or RHQ installs with this build! Specifically, the Jopr plugins in this new RHQ build are versioned differently and will not upgrade your existing Jopr plugins. We'll fix this in a later release.
Now, here are the particulars if you are interested in learning more:
- To find out the new features that are being introduced, read the Release Notes
- You can download the software
- You can get the source code from the new git repository on fedorahosted
- Feel free to ask any questions you have in our chat room at #rhq on irc.freenode.net
- If you have questions on how to use RHQ, you can ask them on our rhq-users mailing list
- If you have questions on how to develop new enhancements/fixes for RHQ or how to write RHQ plugins, you may ask them on our rhq-devel mailing list
- RHQ bugs/enhancements are now found in BugZilla
- Individual Maven artifacts have been published to the JBoss maven repository mostly under
org/rhq/(but some JBoss plugin related things are under
- As usual, the user documentation can be found on the RHQ user documentation wiki space
- Design documentation can be found on the RHQ design doc wiki space